Torgauer Strasse 12-15
The controller responsible for collecting and processing your data will be DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH, Part of DB E.C.O. Group, EUREF-Campus 14, Torgauer Str. 12-15, 10829 Berlin, Germany. The appointed data protection officer is Ms. Chris Newiger.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please e-mail us: email@example.com
We collect and process your data exclusively for the purpose of correctly running and implementing the prize draw and sending out the prizes. To achieve this purpose, we process the following personal data: first and last name, contact details (e-mail address), which you enter in the contact form for the DB E.C.O. Group prize draw on our web page. We also process the shipping addresses subsequently provided by the winners.
Processing this data is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you and the legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
We store the data collected in connection with the prize draw only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. Once the prize draw is finished and the prizes have been distributed, this data will be deleted within four weeks.
The personal data collected on this page will not be shared with third parties.
- You may request information regarding the data that is being stored about you.
- You may request the rectification, erasure and restriction of processing (blocking) with respect to your personal data to the extent permitted by law and to the extent that this is possible under existing agreements.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The regulatory authority responsible for DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH is the Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to portability of the data which you have provided to us based on a declaration of consent or a contract (data portability).
- If you have granted us your consent for data processing, you can withdraw it at any time in the same manner in which you granted it. Any processing of your personal data that took place from the time at which you granted your consent to the time at which you withdrew it will still be considered to have been lawful.
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data if the data is processed based on our legitimate interest or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
- If we process your data for the purpose of direct advertising, you may object to this promotional approach at any time with future effect.
To exercise your rights, simply write to DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH, Part of DB E.C.O. Group, Marketing & Communication, EUREF-Campus 14, Torgauer Straße 12-15, 10829 Berlin, Germany or by e-mail to: email@example.com
If you click a link to an external web page, you are leaving the prize draw. This means that DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH, Part of DB E.C.O. Group, is not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked web page, nor is it responsible for the data protection or the technical security on the linked web page.
We update our data protection notice whenever functions or legal situations change. We therefore recommend that you read the data protection notice when accessing the latest version of the prize draw.
Last modified: December 03, 2020